Monday, January 31, 2011

{TELL ME......}

{DISCLAIMER: I HATE TRYING TO POST PICS FROM PHOTOBUCKET TO BLOGGER! ITS BEEN GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME!!}

How did my girl go from,

This:
Photobucket

To This:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so fast?
The top picture was her first day of Kindergarten, August 2008, she had just turned 6. She was full of excitment for her new stage in life, Big Kid School.
The bottom picture was "Crazy Hair Day" at her school, September 2010, she had just turned 8.
She was excited to hear the response she would get over her poofy hair.lol

When i look at the pictures i remember how much she has learned in that short amount of time.
I remember how tall shes grown.
I remember how much she has matured.
I remember how much our life at home has changed.
And i remember how both of us have grown as individuals.

Its amazing to think what those 2 years can do.
Its hit me lately just how fast time can fly by, i cant believe my girl is 8, in another 8 years she will be driving and dating. This is going by way to fast for me.lol
I love being her mom, being her friend, but most of all being able to see her grow into an amazing person over the years.

In other news things have been quite eventful around our home in the last month.
Our washer broke down.
Sadly we have been through about 4 washers in 8 years. Im pretty good about caring for my machines and being good to them. But. After washing all of Klaires diapers, after stripping hundreds of diapers for my business, after pre-washing and setting tie dyed clothing (sometimes up to 500 pieces per week) for 4 years, and washing our own clothing i think our machines just cant hang, we put them through ALOT. They just dont make machines like they used to.
We decided we had to get a new one.
And i LOVE it! Its a Bosch Vision 500 series.
We went out on a limb buying it and so far its been a real dream to use.
I have total appliance lust.lol

Then our water main shut off valve that controls the water supply to our whole home sprang a pretty sizable leak. It affected our laundry room and our neighbors kitchen.
So. We had to shut off our entire buildings water in order to fix it.lol The plumber who came to help was amazing, he did an outstanding job and we got that all squared away for us. But. There is some damage we need to have fixed. But for right now im not worrying about it, we will get it fixed when we can.

We can't forget the dryer breaking down!lol
Oh yes. My dryer decided to stop heating and that it wanted to run for hours on end. Thankfully my dad let us come over and use his dryer for laundry day so we had about a week to get it back up an running.
I have hated this dryer from the start, it wasn't my choice to get it, and its never worked right from the first time ive used it. It has seriously been one of the crappiest machines ive ever used.
So after some hard work on Kreg's part, 5 new parts later, its now working as it should have from the beginning.
Kreg saved the day on this one!

Oh wait!!!
I'm forgetting a couple things!
I'm having some pretty severe and debilitating migraines.
We think we know whats causing them.
I had to see a neurologist, had to have a brain MRI, and then have electricity and needles put in my neck and arms. It wasn't very pleasant to say the least.lol But i think we found a good drug combo that prevents the migraines and treats them.
I hate medical stuff, we just paid off our medical debt, now we have more.

And this last week Kreg has gotten pretty ill, this has probably been the worst ive seen him in 9 years. We still aren't able to pin point whats going on with him, but hopefully we can soon.
We have a line of treatment set up and hopefully this week we will see some changes and improvements in him. I hate seeing him so sick and miserable.

Hmmmmm, what else?
Hopefully that's it.lol All of this has hit us within the last 2.5 weeks. Its been alot to take on, but, as always we do our best to do what we can. Kreg and i go through this kind of thing alot in our life. I think the Lord gives us these situations all at once to see how we respond, how we come together, and how we learn together from what we go through. I remember right after we were married something like a machine broke or something and we would both totally spazz out.lol Now its just kinda "Meh, we'll get through this situation, we always have."

I'm grateful for the family and friends that surround us right now. Its a great group of people. Kreg and i couldn't be going through these challenges without them and their moral support. And as always, we are grateful for our Heavenly Father and for the influence He has in our life. We have leaned on Him so much lately and we are so thankful that He has lead and guided us through this challenge.

I sincerely hope that February ends up being a better month for us.lol

Here's two of our most recent family pictures:
October:
Photobucket

December:
Photobucket

These two people are my world, i love them more than i have words for.
Photobucket

No comments: