Sunday, May 20, 2012

{BUSIER AND BUSIER}

Does life ever really seem to slow down? I don't feel like it
does.
Our weekends with Kreg seem to be packed with about a million and ten things to get done.
And that's added in top if the normal day to day type stuff we have going on!
I'm trying to take the summer easy but I have a feeling it's going to be just as busy as last year. Which is good and bad.

I can't believe that Klaire is going to be a 4th grader in the fall!!! It's hard to think about how much her life will change in a matter of months, but I see the changes as being positive.
She is such an amazing kid!!! She astounds me by what a mature and living person she is. We are so blessed each day to have her!!

Baby sister is doing well so far. Her pregnanacy is flying by! I'm trying to savor and treasure each moment. I'm so thankful to have this blessing once more!
She seems to be kicking more, I have an OB/GYN appt. this week, so I'll have more updates later.
I'm a little nervous to have my care handed off by an OB, but we will see.
We have the doula all lined up and hired. So that's one thing marked off the list.
Went clothes shopping this weekend. Kind of a wierd experiance! I never thought I would be buying baby clothes again!! It was totally fun though and I was able to get everything she needs for at least the first 2 years. Which us a HUGE sigh I'd relief!

Kreg is doing phenomenal!!! He is loving his job and doing so well right now. He has been so caring and willing to help me out when I'm not feeling up to par. He is such an amazing person, so blessed to have him!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Noodle said...

Shopping was fun!!! and we got some killer deals =) So glad we were able to go together =)