Its summer time.
I dread the summer.
I despise the heat.I dread the summer.
I want to run and shade myself when the hot sun beats down on my body.
I want to take cold showers all day long to try to escape the sweat dripping into my eyes and the way my clothes stick to my body.
Although...... I do looking down and seeing a nice little flip flop tan mark on the tops of my feet. Kreg thinks its pretty dang cute.lol
When i was pregnant with Klaire it was one of the hottest years on record. And now, history repeats itself. I am destined to be pregnant only when i am at my most uncomfortable.
I have lots of updates!!!
First and foremost BABY UPDATES!
*STATS*
Weight: 272.4 lbs.Yes, i dropped another pound. I'm officially at my pre-pregnancy weight and im in my 3rd trimester.
Not overly worried about it, its just a little wierd that im not gaining. I gained nearly 80 lbs. in Klaire's pregnancy, but thats not really healthy either. My goal from the beginning was to keep my total weight gain between 12-15 lbs per my Reproductive Endo. , so i have stayed well within that range. And honestly, the less weight i gain the better for me a babe.
I have very little desire to eat, getting 3 meals in me a day is a chore. So i try to make them high calorie, high protein, high veg, high fiber meals. Dr. Z isn't even batting an eye that im loosing weight, and im fine with that.
Blood Pressure: 122/77
A little higher than last time, but its still within normal range. I went back on my beta blocker and thats been helping loads!
Urine: Clear! YAY!!!
Baby's heartbeat: Between 141 and 144.
We barely caught it on doppler! He is a sneaky little dude, he likes to hide and make me worry.
We had our 6 week follow up with the Perinatologist and we discharged from his care, meaning everything looks great.
We are *FOR SURE* that we are having a BOY!! Since we were told two times that it was a girl and then a boy we had a hard time believing the baby really was a boy.lol
We got a good little peak at his heart, we saw all 4 chambers and all of the valves and ventricles. Everything is beautifully formed and working as it should. It was so awesome to see it all working, the human body is amazing! His heart size has caught up with the rest of his body and it is right on track with his gestational age. So no more worries there.
We also got a peak at his Kidneys. They are functioning so well! Part of the kidney check is to measure amniotic fluid levels. His kidneys create the fluid around him, so if there's low fluid, kidneys aren't putting out enough.... So on a scaled 0-20 he scored a 17! We are on the high side of fluid which is good. Anything above 15 is preferred. So that's a god indicator his kidneys are doing well, low functioning kidneys are a side effect of S.U.A.
His Umbilical tones sounded awesome! Very strong and fast as they should be meaning its keeping up with his growth.
His little tummy was filled with fluid which is a good thing, it means he is taking in fluid and his body is working as it should.
His spine was amazing to look at! So perfectly formed, so pretty. I'm a little envious!lol At least i can grow good spines for my kidlets.
We checked his upper lip, no cleft lip or palate, which can be another side effect of S.U.A, he has the cutest little lips EVER! We got a good profile of his nose, i cant wait to kiss it! It looks like he has a button nose like Klaire and i do.
His arm and leg bones are getting SO BIG!!! They are perfectly formed and are growing as they should be.
Overall he is in the 54th percentile. For this stage in my pregnancy they like baby's to be at the 50th percentile in the growing/development curve. So he is a little above, which isn't a bad thing at all.
Klaire was there for the appointments.
She was a total riot! She had a great time with the U/S tech, we would find a body part of Little Brothers, the Tech would ask "Whats this"...... Klaire would take a minute and she would say what she thought it was. She got all the parts right! Then when we were just poking around she would say "Mom, that's his leg", or "Thats his back...". I was surprised she was able to read everything so well. I hope thats an indicator of her future medical career.lol
Kreg was there too and he enjoyed being able to see his son and knowing what is going on. He loved sharing the experience with Klaire and i. It brought him alot of peace to be able to see it all first hand and to know Little Brother is healthy and OK.
My appointments are now every 3 weeks, so we are getting into the final stretch.
I cant believe how fast these last several months have gone by. I wish i could slow time down a little bit. I want to savor and enjoy this time of our life a little longer and a little more.
We are so blessed and thankful to be in this "Season of life" (as my cousin and aunt put it....).
Klaire is getting *SO* ants to go back to school. She has been doing some math work on the computer each day to keep her skills up and she is doing so well with it! She loves relaxing and enjoying our time together, but she misses her friends so badly! I don't blame her. I just try to keep her busy doing fun things as much as possible, and that does help somewhat.
I cant believe shes going to be in 4th grade! We already know who her teacher is and we are beyond excited to have her teach Klaire. We are looking forward to an awesome school year. This will be her last year in the Elementary before she moves into the Jr. High. I cant believe she's at that stage.
Kreg is doing well. He is *LOVING LOVING LOVING* being a pee-on again.lol A pretty well paid and well treated pee-on i might add. He loves his job and some of the guys he has formed friendships with. He was so hesitant for so long to become friends with his co workers because it was the airport. And finally he reached a point he just broke out of that isolation and made a few friends. Im very proud of him, i know it wasn't easy for him to do. And these guys are so much better to him than the airport guys were. Thankfully!
His schedule is pretty awesome too, now i have all this time with him and i wish we had more!lol The weekends seem to fly by for us and we are left feeling like we need more time with each other. Its a good thing we like each other!lol
As for me, i decided to not work anymore, im not going back tot he fair this year and the BBW job wasn't worth my time anymore. They served me well, to get me out of the house and to get me back working on a limited basis. Once this baby comes i plan on taking some time off just to enjoy him and our new family. I hope to go back to the fair next season, but we will see. If they don't have a spot for me im at peace with that, as much as i want to go back. BBW is willing to rehire me in a few years after Little Brother is bigger and not so dependent on me.
Ive been knitting and sewing up a storm for this little dude. I cant wait to see him in all the fun stuff ive made!
Anyhow, time for bed for me. I have alot more to update on. Kreg and i have been taking some classes lately and they have been life altering. I wish we had them 10 years ago when we first got married. I have alot to update on what we have learned in those!
No comments:
Post a Comment