Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Uh-Oh!!!! What did we do?!

There will be more to this post, you'll just have to keep checking back though.lol Pictures will be follow in the next day or two when life slows a little.

I have a new baby. Shes white. Shes very clean and nice smelling. She likes me, she likes Kreg, and shes good for Klaire. Kreg and i have waited 3+ year for her to be a part of our family. We had no intention on bringing her home, but we did.lol Shes here to stay for a good while.

K, thats enough for now. Ill be back soon to post pictures and to give the full story! Exciting times for us, very exciting times!!

2 comments:

Noodle said...

yeah I get to stay up to date with your family.. We love you guys and love to hear what your up too... I love your garden last year I worked so hard on my garden and as soon as I git some tomatos they froze.. I have better hope for this year...Can't wait to see pictures!

Ganine said...

That is just mean to tease us that way. There better be pictures soon!!! Cruel just cruel ;)