Right now i dont have much time, but felt i needed to come and update a bit. But, as things go i dont have much time.
Hopefully by next week i will be able to get more in detail about things that have transpired in my life over the last month or so.
First off, i lost a family member a week ago.
So my time has been consumed by family things going on. I laugh now becuase when it all happened i told Kreg "I'm staying faaarrrrr away from that train wreck/crazy train", meaning the extended family.lol There was LOTS of craziness from people and to some degree i almost expected it, but nonetheless it still suprised the hell outta me to see how people behaved.
I helped where i was needed and did what i could to help those who needed it and it felt good to be able to be of service to other people. I really enjoyed being able to be helpful and being able to see the relief i was able to offer to other people.
I sacrificed ALOT of time with Kreg and Klaire, but they did amazing without me and Kreg has been nothing but supportive about it.
I'm still trying to take in everything that happened and what has gone on in the last week. It will take some time for me to process and work through it all, it was a sad loss of a family member, but it was coming for some time now.
Kreg and Klaire are both doing AWESOME!!! They had the chance to go to a Utah Warriors game, Utah's first professional Rugby team! They really enjoyed that and we are all looking forward to the next game. And of course, they are winning and kicking ass!
I'm doing pretty good. My health is doing well, things are good. It feels good to say that!lol
Ive made some decisions as far as my professional life and want to talk about them more here but now isn't the time............
I had the neat opportunity to take one of my Aunts with me to church last sunday, its not often that im able to be in church with someone from my side of the family, so it was neat to be able to worship together.
This month has been a real monster, i cant wait for it to be over with!
No comments:
Post a Comment