Friday, August 6, 2010

{LOTS OF STUFF}

Didn't i already have a blog titled {LOTS OF STUFF} already?
I dunno. Maybe. But this is my blog and i don't really give a rats butt.
So things here are kinda hectic lately. This time of year is always filed with so much transition for us, so many changes. Another year older, another year of marriage, another school year, another this and that.
Klaire going back to school
Klaire turning 8
A baptism
Kreg in school
Kreg's birthday
Kreg's typical work schedule which is hard to work with in general
Me getting ready to work at the fair
Church stuff
And then random things breaking down. Like....Oh..... Our washer. Our car. Our closet. You know. Things that are alot of money and we tend to NEED. And since we don't have much $$$$. ever. things like this set us back for a few months if not for the year. So it is a bit of a big deal for us when things go wrong. Especially when you are in the midst of paying off a hospital bill, back surgery bills, and a credit card that's 7 years old. I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, but there's alot of really big boulders that i have to climb over to get to the light.

But, as the years have passed i have come to learn that shit will fall in our laps all the time and its up to us how we handle those times.

Back in the early years of marriage i would have mini freak outs about his kinda stuff alot. Now. I still have them sometimes, but keep myself pretty contained.lol But im finding i keep myself pretty level headed and i keep reminding myself that "We will get through this. We always make it work, we always get through it." And its totally true.
We totally get through crap like this all the time. And we feel like total rock stars after wards!

Im a bit stressed about the fair this year. We only have one vehicle and have been making one vehicle work for the past 6 years or so. Last year Kreg drove our car to get Klaire, but this year he cant until it gets registered and gets some major work done on it. I don't know where we will get those funds.
I have to work the fair otherwise we wont have Christmas $$$ this year. So. What do i do?lol
I have worked out Klaire getting home from school this year, but Kreg still has school and work that we need to work out. And there's no guarantee that i can be home in time for him to make it to school on time. So having that second car would really fix the bind im feeling. And plus, it would be great to have 2 vehicles again.lol

The washer. Well. We figured that out pretty quickly and easily. The cheapest one we found in a store was $280+tax. We didn't have that. So we both remembered this appliance store where we got our dishwasher from. We found an awesome Kitchenaid washer for half that price! And its a real beaut!

Kreg and i know that our challenge that God gives us is money, my health, and infertility. And we are OK with that, it could be TONS worse.lol We know that He gave us these challenges so we could learn. And we have. Boy!!! I know i have learned some amazing things in these aspects of life and marriage. I just wish we could have a break from it. For like a month. That's all. Just a month. Just long enough to give ourselves room to breathe.

I guess im just feeling super defeated right now with life. Its hard not to feel these feelings when its been the last 8 years of life and your marriage.
But, the bright side is that Kreg is pretty great and amazing. I couldn't go through these things with anyone else. He is my rock, he is my cheerleader, my best friend, and my partner in all things. He's a pretty amazing dude. As long as i have him i will get through anything.

Another bright side is the fair, as much stress as its causing about transportation im pretty stoked to work with my sweet and adorable cousin again. Last year was a total blast, she needs to be majorly pregnant again though. I liked having the go-go buggy.lol The money will really help us out too. I cant wait for the fair to start, i love having a job where i can totally immerse myself and then have an 11 month break from it.lol

Even with all this stress in my life i feel incredibly blessed for the people i have in my life right now. Its such a good group of folks. Im learning alot and growing alot. Im very thankful for all the blessings i feel daily from the Lord. He has showered the blessings upon on us and im extremely grateful He has felt im worthy of them.
I love my Heavenly Father with all of my heart. Most days im humbled beyond belief by His love for me. Im humbled that He gave Kreg and Klaire to me to love and to grow with. I find a great amount of comfort in Him and in His plan for me.

I have much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Noodle said...

We still get the go go buggy don't worry... Last year it was mine frist always and now it will be up for grabs by all the ladys in our office... Oh livestock gets one too... So while your working down there you will have one =)... And there is no way in heck I could handle being hugly pregnate right now I think I would go insaine (wait I all ready am!!!)