9 years ago today Kreg and i had our first "date".
We walked around my parents neighborhood. Cheesy, i know.
He had just flown in from Philly from seeing his friend and came to see me, we were supposed to go to some haunted houses. I still cant believe i actually gave the guy my real phone number, i rarely gave guys my number.lol But for some reason, i didn't mind giving it to him.
I had just had a pretty severe back injury a few weeks prior from falling out of the rear pit of an MD-80 at work, walking was a BIG deal but it was worth it going with him. And over the following few months i had had a few more falls and back injuries that he helped me recover from. He took on my health issues from the start without batting an eye.
Over the the following 2 months or so our lives came together pretty quick, we went to Philly a few times, we went to New York, we got pregnant, we fell in love, we were pretty much living together, and we made a beautiful life together.
We've gone through some amazingly hard things, but its been worth it.
It was nuts how fast everything came together for us but it was wonderful.
I knew from very early on he was the one i was supposed to marry, i even told him one night when we were driving. It was a surreal moment. We both see Gods hand in our meeting and in the beginnings of our relationship and family and even up to today.
And here we are now!
Kreg, i love you from the depths of my heart. I am eternally grateful for you giving me the life i have and for giving me such an amazing daughter. I look forward to growing old with you, i cherish each and every day i have with you. We have been through some pretty difficult things, but as ive always said, there's no one else i would rather go through these things with. Thank you for being a worthy Priesthood holder and for bringing me back to the church. I love you!
1 comment:
Aaahhh I love your guy's love story!!! I'm with you in thinking that the lord brought you guys together to bring out the best in each other... And Klaire is just the sweetest little "monster" I've ever meet...
Post a Comment