I just got a call from my CNM and here's my results:
HCG quant 2/17/12: 30,421
HCG quant 2/19/12: 45,323
Progesterone: 7.3 (low)
Thyroid is good
and Rubella is at 28 (she likes it to be above 9)
So, they like to see the HCG increase by 50-65% over 48 hours and mine increased by about half. So not horribly bad, but it could be better.
I'm glad i went on the Prometrium for my progesterone since it was low.
Ive had a good bit of nausea the last several days and a pretty decent amount of fatigue. But the fatigue could be more to do with not sleeping well at night.
The nausea its definitely worse with this pregnancy than what i remember having with Klaire. Its not anything horribly bad though. I'm just trying to see the positive in it all and trying to savor each moment.
So thankful to be at this point right now.
My prenatals and having a good diet are helping the most right now.
On Saturday i went and hung out with my cousin and some of our friends. It was so much fun!!!!!
We went to Kimballs Junction to the outlet stores. Out of 7 ladies all but 2 were pregnant! They all expected me not to be pregnant and i kinda shocked them.lol
No one but my cousin knew (and i was a bit relieved that she was genuinely excited and happy for me, rather than jealous.....She's been there for a good bit of this journey and knows what a complicated and hard time its been for us.) and by the time we were done in the first store i couldn't help but share it.
It was awesome.
They all knew how badly this little bean was wanted, it was fun to be able to share in that joy with them.
They are due in May, July, and august, myself and another girl are about a week and a half apart. So our babies will be born about the same time hopefully.
It was fun being in all the baby stores. Seeing all of the sleep sacks and little booties was was awesome! I haven't been able to do that for so long.....10 years. It was fun to get excited and to wonder what our little bean will end up being.
I scored some awesome stuff at Motherhood Maternity too! Maternity clothes are so much better now.lol
Overall it was loads of fun! We are going back when we all find out the genders of our babies.
I went to the gym today. I took all last week off. And i did half an hour on the treadmill, i took it pretty dang easy today. And then i did some weights but had minimal weight on. I did my abs and back and legs.
When i got home i had some light light brown/pinkish discharge. I'm a little worried about it. I will take tomorrow off from the gym to make sure its nothing more than that.
Keep this this bean in your thoughts and prayers.
I can't help but worry.
Overall, this experience so far has been amazing, surreal, tender, fun, exciting, a little stressful, and wonderful.
I feel like im doing this all over again, like im doing it for the first time.
I cant believe how much has changed in having a baby in the last 10 years. Its so weird!
The few people we have told at this point are stunned when they find out that Klaire and this little bean will be 10 years apart.
I actually kind of like that they will be so far apart.
Kreg was a little scared at first as was i, but we have some to realize that more babies should be born with this kind of age gap. It really is kinda fun!
Ive been able to give Klaire a good solid foundation these last 10 years. And now i feel like i can repeat that with this little bean.
Klaire is still young enough to be a part of it all, but i dont feel like i'll be stretching myself thin like i know i would be if she were just a few years old.
We had to go to the hospital to have some labs done and we mentioned how we will have her take a sibling course and she about flipped out. In a good way.lol She was so excited!
She was DYING to go see all of the new babies but Kreg wanted to go do other stuff instead. So we will take her another day.
We ended up going to Babies R Us a few days ago just to scope stuff out.
It was pretty crazy!
Again....I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH STUFF HAS CHANGED!lol
We found some baby gear that we will be slowly purchasing, it was fun to be able to do that together and all very excited. We weren't able to have that experience together with Klaire for a variety of reasons.
Kreg was having more fun that i was, i think.lol
I had to take a pee break and by the time i came back Kreg and Klaire had ALL of the strollers pulled out and were testing them all. They were so funny to watch! They were both so technical and all business about the strollers.
And the carseats. Goodness. The carseats. Kreg had sticker shock (and so did i) but we really love the one we found and feel like its one of the safest options out there.
Overall, it was alot of fun and Kreg and i had a really great time. We look forward to being able to purchase the babies items again and to get to use them.
So. That's whats going on.
I dont know when or if these updates will be published.
I'm journaling more for myself than anything at this point. I didn't journal Klaire's pregnancy and i deeply regret not doing it.
We dont know if this will be the last baby or not, so i want to make sure i keep a good record of our life during this time.
I worry about putting such a personal and sensitive time in our life "out there" for people to see and to pick apart. We have decided to hold off on telling most of our families for quite a while. We feel that that is the best decision for our little family at this point in time.
Alot of it has to do with the sheer amount of losses we've had over the years amongst other reasons.
So. Ya. That's all ive got for now.lol
No comments:
Post a Comment