Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{CHANGES AND BUSYNESS}

I need to change my blog layout and colors, im getting bored with them.
But it'll have to wait for a few days.

There's so much to talk about but i don't ever know where to start.lol
I know i need to post massive amounts of pictures and i promise ill do it. Time is a tricky little bugger.

Tomorrows the last day of school.
All last week i was at the school, 6 trips a day to and from the school.
Lots of gas, lots of road rage, lots of time in the truck. But. It was worth it. Seeing how my time there helps my kid. Shes worth it.
Crazy hair day, field day, playground duty, 4000 minute readers pizza party, talent show, and field trip. LOTS of fun for the kids, LOTS of tiredness for the apretns and kids.lol

Im proud of my little bugger kid, shes awesome. And i hope that she knows that. Shes worked her butt off this school year and now. now. Now we are going to have one hell of a summer with her. I hope she has fun, i know i will.

Changes. Hm. What changes?
Changes are happening everyday here, with me, with Kreg, with his job, with his education, with our daughter, with our callings in church, with our home, with my education, in parenting, and with our lives in general.

Oh, callings in church. Ya. Ive got a few again.
R.S. Newspaper Specialist. Is that even a title?!lol If the Mormons use it, i guess it is.
I taught myself a totally foreign and new program. Its kinda cool now. I had a lot of stress and heartburn over it. But now we are cool. Now we work together. Now we make things happen.
WOOT!
But, its a calling i don't want, but apparently i need. So i'll humbly do it while kicking my heels in the dirt. I don't like this calling one bit. But i'll do it.

Callings. Here's another one. Temple Attender.
I actually love this one. Its my favorite calling ive ever had.
But what do you do when you have no child care?
I really think that the temples need to have childcare for temple attenders. It would help people like me. It would mean the difference between a weekly/daily attender and a monthly attender.

Church. This fall the LDS church will have a new member. My kid. We are super excited and happy for her. But im a tad nervous. But i know she will be OK. And hopefully family wont cause drama, but we will see. You never know with that crowd.

My truck is giving us stress.
New brakes.
New tires.
And a 60,000 mile check?!!
And whats that?! I have to register it *EVERY YEAR*??!! Are you kidding me?! LOL
I know i have to register it every year. Im not stupid. But that stuff adds up. To a tune of over $900 right now. But, we have to do it. Kreg has to get to work.
Its one of those things about being an adult. And im glad im an adult, as challenging as it may be.

Well, its time to go give away some hard earned money. So i can legally drive.
YAY.



No comments: